1.) PROMO TITLE: HAPPILY EVER AFTER PROMO
2.) BRIEF DESCRIPTION: From January 22, 2016 until March 22, 2016, Star Music and Hong Kong Disneyland will conduct an online and retail viewer promo to celebrate Hong Kong Disneyland’s 10th Anniversary. Participants will have two chances to win the promotion:
OPTION 1 – ONLINE PHOTO CONTEST: To join the promo, viewers must creatively recreate the last frame of the music video where Janella Salvador and the FAB FOUR (Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy) did a jump shot. Every photo submission must be accompanied with their 200-word answer to the question: Why do you want to go to Hong Kong Disneyland? Viewers can submit their entries by uploading their photo answer the question and input personal details to happilyeverafter.onemusic.ph. The contest is open to Filipino citizens aged 7 years and above as of January 22, 2016. Parents / Guardians must be the ones to submit the entries of the children below 18 years old.
OPTION 2 – IN-STORE RAFFLE PROMO: Every purchase of Janella Salvador’s CD from participating Astroplus / Astrovision, Odyssey and ABS-CBN Store outlets nationwide entitles a customer to one (1) raffle entry. The contest is open to Filipino citizens aged 7 years and above as of January 22, 2016. Parents / Guardians must be the ones to submit the entries of the children below 18 years old.
Participants must watch the HAPPILY EVER AFTER music video featuring Janella Salvador on happilyeverafter.onemusic.ph.
Entries will be accepted until March 22, 2016, 11:59pm which will be followed by the determination of winners for both promos on March 25, 2016 by:
ONLINE PROMO: Judging of photo entries and answer to the question based on set criteria
IN-STORE PROMO: Raffle draw of all entries gathered during the promo duration.
Winners for both promos will be announced on March 25, 2016 and will travel to Hong Kong Disneyland by April 16, 2016 to watch Mickey and The Wondrous Book.
3.) MEDIA/COLLATERALS USED: DIGITAL, ON-GROUND The promotion will make use of the following avenues to effectively publicize the promotion:
a. Digital – The promotion’s complete mechanics will be promoted on Star Music’s Facebook and OneMusic.ph.
b. Posters – Posters with complete mechanics for both promos will be situated inside the participating Astroplus / Astrovision, Odyssey and ABS-CBN Store outlets nationwide
c. On-Ground – call to action will also be announced during Janella Salvador’s Mall tours from February to March 2016.
4.) PROMO PERIOD AND KEY DATES: The HAPPILY EVER AFTER PROMO will consist of a photo contest and an in-store retail contest.
A. PHOTO CONTEST:
i. Participants may send their photo and answer submissions from January 22, at 06:00pm, until March 22, 2016 at 11:59pm.
ii. Representatives from Star Music and ABS-CBN shall judge the photos and answers on March 23, 2016 at 10:00 AM.
B. IN-STORE RAFFLE PROMO:
i. Purchases from January 22, 2015 to March 22, 2016 will be valid for the raffle promo.
ii. All the raffle entries/coupons dropped from January 22, 2015 to March 22, 2016 shall be eligible to join the final draw, which will be held on March 25, 2016 at 11:00 AM.
5.) COVERAGE: NATIONWIDE
6.) ALBUM PURCHASE TO BE USED FOR IN-STORE RAFFLE PROMO: Janella Salvador’s Re-packaged album including the song Happily Ever After
7.) TABLES FOR PRIZES, DRAW AND ANNOUNCEMENT DATES
A. CONTEST PRIZES: Representatives from STAR MUSIC and ABS-CBN shall judge the photo entries and draw raffle entries to determine winners for each promotion on March 22, 2016. On March 25, 2016 at 6:00 PM, all winners will be announced via Facebook posts on Star Music’s Facebook page. All cash prizes exceeding Ten Thousand Pesos (P10, 000.00) shall be subject to twenty percent (20%) prize tax, which shall be shouldered by STAR MUSIC.
B. Table 1: HAPPILY EVER AFTER PROMO PRIZES
8.) QUALIFICATION/DISQUALIFICATION OF PARTICIPANTS
A. Promotion is open to all Filipino citizens, male and female, seven (7) years old and above, actually residing in the Philippines.
B. Parents/guardians must be the ones to submit the entries of minors (ages 7-17)
C. Parents/guardians must not be more than 60 years of age.
D. All participants including the three companions who will join the trip to Hong Kong Disneyland must be a holder of Philippine Passport with six (6) months validity from the date of travel (APRIL 16, 2016)
E. Only one entry per person will be allowed for the online photo contest.
F. For the in-store raffle, a participant will be allowed to have multiple raffle entries.
G. Employees of STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY and its subsidiaries hereinafter the “organizers of the promotion” and other official media partners and sponsors and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity and/or affinity are disqualified from joining.
9.) DESCRIPTION OF PROCEDURES FOR ONLINE PHOTO CONTEST
A. Interested participants need to watch out for music video on MYX Channel on TV and/or Star Music YouTube page.
B. To join, viewers need to submit the following through happilyeverafter.onemucic.ph:
a. A creative recreation of the last frame of the Happily Ever After music video:
b. A 200-word (English or Filipino) answer the question: Why do you want to go to Hong Kong Disneyland?
c. Personal details of the participant and companions in the following format:
i. First Name
ii. Middle Name
iii. Last Name
iv. Complete Address
vi. Mobile Number
vii. Date of Birth
viii. Passport Number
ix. Expiration Date
C. Only one (1) entry per person shall be allowed for the Photo Contest, but viewers can also join the in-store raffle promo if they wish to submit another entry. But they can only win once for the whole promo duration (contest and raffle).
D. All information sent will be kept confidential and will be used solely for purposes of this promotion and shall be destroyed immediately after completion of the promotion period.
E. During the promotion, organizers of the promotion may disqualify participants who fail to qualify pursuant to the qualifications specified in these mechanics and their decision on the matter is final.
10.) CRITERIA FOR JUDGING Photo entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
• 40% Creativity
• 20% Originality
• 20% Closeness to the original photo
• 20% Answer to the question
11.) REQUIREMENTS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS All photos for submission must abide by the following specifications:
i. Strictly one (1) photo per entry is allowed.
ii. Photos must not exceed 1MB in file size and can be submitted in the following formats: JPG or JPEG and PNG
iii. The photo must NOT CONTAIN inappropriate content, including but not limited to:
1. Obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit content or information;
2. Materials which contain information that poses a risk to the health and safety of others (hazardous videos are not allowed);
3. Materials which show strong support or opposition to political or religious groups or person(s);
4. Content considered offensive to other users, such as those which encourage commission of illegal, immoral or threatening activity; promote harassment, racism, hatred or discrimination against any group or individual (sexism, misogyny etc.), or information which is false, misleading or harmful to any group or individual;
5. Materials which are defamatory or libelous in character or those which violate the privacy of any group or individual; or
6. Materials which infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, publication right, or any other intellectual or proprietary right, or those that promote infringement of any party’s intellectual or property rights such as providing or advocating the use of pirated music or providing links to site which provide it.
12.) OWNERSHIP OF THE PHOTO ENTRIES
A. Participants will retain copyright and ownership of their entries, however, by submitting their photos, participants hereby agree to grant STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY and their subsidiaries and their affiliates an exclusive, royalty-free license to use the same.
B. STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY and their subsidiaries and their affiliates, have the exclusive right to reproduce and broadcast the photos submitted, and to use, copy, broadcast, and distribute the photos submitted for commercial and non-commercial purposes in connection with the promo, without having to consult the participant or to provide any compensation thereof.
C. The participants retain the right to publish their photos in their websites, blogs, but not to enter them in any other contest for the duration of the promo period and until the announcement of the winners on March 22, 2016, with the exception of the winners, who shall transfer the rights over the winning entries to STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY upon claiming of the prizes, or use them in any way that defame or damage STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY. And its subsidiaries and affiliates.
D. The participant warrants that he/she is the sole author and owner of the material, copyright thereon, and of all rights therein; that there exists no adverse claim to or in the work; that neither the music video nor any part thereof is a copy of any other work; that neither the work nor any part thereof infringes upon the copyright or any other rights of any person, firm or corporation anywhere in the world.
13.) DESCRIPTION OF PROCEDURES FOR IN-STORE RAFFLE PROMO
A. Every purchase of Janella Salvador’s repackaged CD, featuring Happily Ever After song, from participating Astroplus/Astrovision, Odyssey and ABS-CBN Stores nationwide entitles a customer to one (1) raffle entry.
B. Customer shall fill out the raffle stub with the following details:
a. Complete Name
c. Contact Number
d. E-Mail Address
C. Customer shall drop the raffle entry in the drop boxes located in the following outlets:
a. LIST OF OUTLETS
D. Customers may also purchase Janella Salvador’s repackaged CD during her mall shoes and events within the duration of the raffle promo. A drop box will be made available.
a. LIST OF MALL SHOWS
14.) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND CLAIMING OF PRIZES
A. STAR MUSIC shall conduct the following winner's validation process before any prize is awarded:
i. Only photo and raffle entries with the complete details submitted before or until the cut-off date and time (March 22, 2016, 11:59 pm) will be considered valid, and from all the valid entries, representatives from STAR MUSIC and ABS-CBN will judge winner for photo contest while winners for the in-store raffle promo will be drawn manually by the same representatives in the presence of a DTI Representative.
1. Representatives from STAR MUSIC and ABS-CBN will judge among all the valid photo entries in the presence of DTI Representative on March 23, 2016 – 3PM at 9th Flr. Digital Media Division.
2. The participant with the winning entry will be notified by an authorized STAR MUSIC representative via phone, email, and registered mail that their entries were selected and upon validation, were declared as the winning entry. Instructions on how to claim the prize shall also be given through phone, email, and registered mail. The winners will also be announced in the STAR MUSIC Facebook page on March 25, 2016. When claiming the prizes, the winner must present the following to an authorized STAR MUSIC representative:
a. Two (2) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender picture and correct address. Photocopies of any of the documents (i.e. birth certificate, marriage contract, SSS ID, driver’s license, school ID and/or passport).
b. If the winner is a minor, then he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/s or legal guardian who is required to bring one (1) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender picture and correct address.
c. In the case that the winner cannot claim the prize, he/she can send an authorized representative who is required to bring his/her two (2) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender, picture and correct address; one (1) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender, picture and correct address of the winner, and an authorization letter issued by the winner.
d. Names of winners will be announced on the happilyeverafter.onemusic.ph microsite on March 25, 2016.
e. Winners must be available to fly to Hong Kong Disneyland by April 16, 2016 for the 10th Anniversary Celebration of the park
B. No text notification will be sent to the winners advising them that they won.
C. All cash prizes exceeding Ten Thousand Pesos (P10, 000) shall be subject to twenty percent (20%) prize tax, which shall be shouldered by STAR MUSIC.
D. The winners (including provincial winners) shall solely bear all costs and expenses relating to, arising from or connected with the requirement to present the necessary documentation on the said claiming schedule stated above and the claiming of the prizes from remittance centers and at the STAR MUSIC Head office – 2F, ELJ Communication Center, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia St., Diliman, Quezon City.
E. All expenses related to the claiming, availing or enjoying of the prizes not provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the winners.
F. The winners authorize STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN and DINSEY to disclose and broadcast their names, photos and other particulars determined by STAR MUSIC to any person/s and in any mode or manner as STAR MUSIC may deem appropriate
G. Claiming of Prizes will be until April 11, 2016.
15.) CONTROL MEASURES FOR WINNER SELECTION
i. ENTRY HANDLING
1. Entries must automatically be received by the database upon submission of entry at happilyeverafter.onemusic.ph
2. For photo entries, a prompt will pop-up confirming receipt of the entries. Sample message:
a. Thank you for joining HAPPILY EVER AFTER Promo. This is to confirm our receipt of your entry. Your entry will be subject to verification for eligibility.
3. A DTI representative will be invited to be present during the actual determination of the winners.
4. STAR MUSIC will generate a list of qualified participants before the judging and draw of entries.
5. A copy of the consolidated entries in CD form shall be sealed in an envelope and signed by a DTI representative for safekeeping of STAR MUSIC and for verification of the DTI at any time until all prizes are claimed.
6. The name of the winners for Online Photo Contest and In-Store Raffle promos will be given to the DTI representative after determination.
7. Database / list of participants shall include the complete name, address, email address, date and time of transaction, and a column shall be added to include the photo and answers to the questions. Organizers of the promotion undertake to use this information gathered solely and exclusively for purposes of this promotion and shall destroy all such information within the database after the promotion period shall have expired.
16.) PRIZES TO BE WON
1. The prize for the winners of the photo contest and in-store raffle promo is a three (3) days, two (2) nights vacation for four (4) (winner + 3 companions) to HONG KONG DISNEYLAND RESORT. The trip includes the following:
a. Airfare from Manila to Hong Kong and back to Manila for four (4) via economy class flight.
b. Accommodations in Hong Kong Disneyland for four (4) + Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel for four (4)
c. In-land transfers
d. Four (4) tickets to Hong Kong Disneyland park for three (3) days
e. Terminal fees and/or travel taxes
2. Winners to travel to Hong Kong Disneyland on April 16, 2016.
3. Booking for airline ticket/s shall be coursed through organizers of the promotion and shall be subject to flight availability. The winner shall advise organizers of the promotion of desired booking date upon notification of winning.
4. All prizes are transferable but non-convertible to cash.
5. Organizers of the promotion will assume and shoulder all applicable taxes on the prizes
17.) TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A. Participants represent and warrant, by their participation, that they have read, understood and agreed to abide by its complete rules and regulations.
B. STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY and their subsidiaries and affiliates reserve the right to block, remove, or disqualify communications or materials that they determine to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Universal Robina Corp. and Creative Programs, Inc. and their subsidiaries and affiliates at their sole discretion.
C. STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY disclaim any liability for failure to receive or acknowledge entries arising from force majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, wars or other disturbances, labor unrest, or other causes beyond its control.
D. STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY shall be free from responsibility in case of injury, accident or death by bearer of the cash prizes and companion during claiming of their prizes.
E. STAR MUSIC, ABS-CBN, DISNEY reserve the right to amend the rules and revise the mechanics with DTI’s approval.